Monday, October 1, 2007

I'am sick


My last weekend was screwed because I caught a cold. I have no idea how I caught a cold. I have been healthy since last year, and I spent my national day with disease. On October 1, 1949; despite so many obstacles, we established the People's Republic of China. At that time the condition was extremely inclement, nobody helped us, and American and his flunkies were kept attacking us from anywhere. Their troops even invaded our neighbor! Obviously, they have ulterior motives, but sometimes things happened just out of their control. We have made through the hardest time eventually. I wrote this because I am very proud of my motherland. I am optimistic about our country’s future, yet we do have some major issues, which is very urgent that we have to solve; for example, problems of Tibet, Taiwan, and Sudan. Our government has never evaded those problem not only we have done nothing wrong, but also it is a powerful strike back to a country, which have required double standard for long time. I do not want to talk more about politics; however, the media made me to express my feeling in this case. In my opinion I think media should not be a kind of tools that was controlled by the polity. In summary, I really want to say STFU to them. Thanks.

9 comments:

Megan said...

Ok! Mark! I agree with you!
However, saying bad words is not good!~~ ^^

Allen said...

Well, same here!!! I have the same feeling as U. Let's cheer our national day togther!!!

I suggest you should get the healthy protection ASAP.

By the way, you worte a perfect ending. STFU LOL!

Scott Douglas said...

You have a lot of interesting opinions! What does STFU stand for?

Unknown said...

I think it's easy for us to forget what has happened in the past, especially when it's not our own country's history. It was interesting to hear your side of the issues that we hear about in the news.

clbourge said...

It was great to hear things from your perspective. I also liked that you used the word "tool". I must admit I enjoy using that bit of slang myself sometimes :)

maja said...

Oh no, I had a really annoying cold last week too! I hope you're better now!? Anyway, I agree that the media write's lots of bullsh..., but I don't think any governement should control them, because all we would get then would be manipulated and restricted information.

ERIC said...

Are you feeling better now? try some exercises. Don't always stay at home and do nothing.

Tina said...

You should take care of yourself well. Do not forget to take some medicine, you would be better soon.
Anyway, I always believe that all of problems in our country will be solved.

Bill said...

You should always take care of yourself. Remember that you are living in Canada with yourself rather than your parents.