Sunday, October 28, 2007

I wanna play a game Wohahahah!!!


The movie Saw 4 was released last friday, and it was a really good news to me because I am super fan of that movie. Saw series are kinds of horror movie, but the most attractive part is the scenario of the movie. Saw 1,2,3 and 4 were connected closely; in anthor word, if you have ever seen those episodes before, you may not understand what's going on out here. I was trying to convince somepeople to go to movie with us; neverless, only Allen and some friends of mine went to movie togethere. It seems that Allen was confused because he has never seen that movie before, yet I could explain some deatials to him well becasue I am a pro here wohahaha!! That movie was really good I highly recommond all of you guys to watch that movie form Saw1 to Saw4 after that I am sure tha you will have a good understanding about one's life. I love this movie is not only because its polt but also because some meanings that hid behind the movie itself. Also I like this dialogue from leading actor "I wanna play a game".

3 comments:

ERIC said...

Why you love SAw so much. I really don't what are you thinking about? So sad.

Allen said...

You know what, Eric, Although the scene of the movie was extremely violence,it is worth watching. Watching this kind of movie especially in a theatre is awesome. Your heart will be shocked till fly when you see splash of blood! LOL

Scott Douglas said...

eeep, I don't want to pay a game! Scary movies freak me out! Be careful on Halloween!