Monday, October 15, 2007

Long Weekend#2 Again!


Hi, everybody how was your long week end. I know this entry is too late for that, but I still want to say something. Before expressing my feeling, I want to ask you guys a question. Do you think your physical strength is descending while you are getting old?? I do and that came true!!! I Have no idea what's wrong with my body, but it is true and it happened last one month. Last staurday, me and my roommate decided to take some exercise then we went to the red gym in the University and played basketball. At that time I was playing basketball in a good mood. However, unfortunately, my good mood was changed in the next few hour. I met some people, who I have played basketball with them one year ago, also there were some new rookie students, who I have never seen them before, and played baskteball basketball together. At the first one hour I was going well, got some big shots, something like that, but I after I have played for one hour I was feeling like daydreaming, and I could not even deaden that rookie; meanwhile, I screwed every shots! even the lay up!!Then my nightmare started. The rookie, who I defened, was keeping scoring on my heard. I was trying to use smoe petty actions, and it worked, but it could not stop him......then my legs were cramping, and my legs are still sore till now och! Shame on me!!! If that happed one year ago, I am really sure I will give him a big block!!!

4 comments:

ERIC said...

don't doubt, you are getting old. However, if you can use your tough body conrectly in the game. Only a few people can stop you. I am one of them HAHA

Dongbo said...

I prefer skills to strength.

Megan said...

That is really cool!
I found I have never done enough exercises after I arrived Canada. I always forget to do it. I found I am lazy now.^^

Allen said...

First of all, I wanna ask you when you didn't have long weekend this semester??

I was shocked by your words cuz you had a huge change in just one year and you feel getting old. So I can't wait the new changes next year and the year after!!!haha( just kidding)