Monday, September 24, 2007

Resident Evil:Extinction


Last week end I was extremely bored even thought I have a lots of carking homework. I decided to save them for Sunday. I lay on my bed. When I was killing my spare time on online, I just looked webpage at random. Suddenly I was told by a friend of mine that the movie Resident Evil 3 had released. I was super fan of Biohazard(Resident Evil) not only movie but also game. Actually I like the game better than movie. In North American and Europe people call that Resident Evil, it sounds weird. In Asia we call it Biohazard. Unfortunately, they have to use that weird name because there is a famous music band named Biohazard and they have copyright in North-American and Europe. I was wondering that is there any connection between bio hazard and resident evil? What a stupid name. That is shame on the game. The movie was just ok. It always scared me especially in the dark and cabined scene. I highly don’t recommend people, who have heart disease, watch that movie; otherwise, you will die in any minutes LOL. I believed that Resident Evil 4 will be shot in the future. Let us see what is going to happen^_^. By the way the game Biohazard 5 will be released by the end of 2007, it is gonna be fun!

3 comments:

Allen said...

Hi,man! Don't forget another version: Evil Castle, which is used traditional Chinese haha.

I love the type of ACT games and Bio Hazard is one of my favourite.
But I get used to the PC controling other than PS one and I met hard time when I was playing it
on PS. Anyway, let's see what gonna happen in Biohazard 5.

Scott Douglas said...

It sounds like you are really into video games. I've never played those games or seen the movies. Hmmm, maybe I better rent the movies . . . .

Joy*^-^* said...

Mark, now I absolutely understand
that you can not live without computer and ganmes~~ ^-^