Saturday, May 12, 2007

Spurs Takes 2-1 Series Lead


My famous basketball team in NBA is San Antonio Spurs. This team is considered the best basketball team in the world. They won the NBA championship in 1999, 2003 and 2005. I have a confidence that Sprus is going to win 2007 NBA championship. The season is over, now they are in the play-off. Phoneix Suns, which Spurs contests, is also my famous team in NBA. I used to watch Sun's game in Phoneix three years ago. I like that city very much. I am sitting on the fense, and neither on the Spurs's side nor on the Sun's side. Actually I want both of them to win the NBA championship. Phoneix Suns was a very poor team, but they had made some effort and improved themself in last two seasons. Now they are the best offensive team in the league. Those two teams have different characteristic. Spurs pays more attention to the defence, and Suns pays more attention to the offence, so rest of the game will be insteresting. If each of them can win four games in this series, they will contest with another team in the final of the westen conference. Which team is going to be NBA champion? Time will tell.

7 comments:

Jiawei said...

I hope I am the first persin here.lol~~~ I dont really enjoy basketball very much.

ERIC said...

Hey dude.. i know u like spurs so much. But in my opinion, i am not 100% sure that spurs will beat the suns. Caz i think Nash will changes the game in the play off series.. on the other hand, u really look like ur mother, especially ur smiling face..

Regina said...

Hi Mark. Well, I've learned a lot about basketball from having you in my class! You've done a great job here!

Ruby said...

hello~Mark~~
Actually I can not understand what are you talking about ~
but I know you are good at basketball~~That is very good~~

闷骚小跑 said...

Maybe u can open a basketball lecture and teach us some basic knowledge about NBA. I do not know much about this. I am sure u will be a good teacher.

Anonymous said...

Hola! =D
I know that spurs is one of the best teams in the league and why not to say in the world, However I think the suns are good enough to beat the spurs in the series. Let´s see what happen...

Helen said...

Hi Mark:
I know you love NBA very much. Even though I can not remember their name, I still like to watch it. I think there are many handsome guys.Haha~~~
Enjoy it!