Thursday, May 24, 2007

DIY is really cool.


As most of you know I am interested in basketball, also, I am interested and crazy in computer and history. Now I am going to tell you which your best choice is or not. It should feast your eyes. Most people prefer to buy PC through Computer Company such as DELL, APPLE, and HP etc. In my opinion, I would like to DIY my PC, which means do it by yourself. If you want to get your money's worth and buy more powerful PC, I suggest you DIY. I know most people are not good at selecting computer hardware. Don’t worry about that I am going to give you a choice. If you are crazy in playing computer game, you should focus on graphics card (GPU), processor (CPU) and Memory (RAM). We used to call it graphic card, but everything is changing; now we call that GUP. GUP is an abbreviation of graphic processor unit. Depending on your demand, GUP can be very expansive or very cheap. For the game lover you have to spent more money on it. CPU is an abbreviation of central processor unit. The price also depends on your demand. The double core is most popular CPU in the world; on the other hand, it is also very expansive. RAM is abbreviation of random access memory, it is your system's backup force, without good RAM your system will extremely slow when you are runnig some big programs such as game.If you want to play game in high quality.GPU,CPU and RAM are all necessary. To build a complete computer system is too hard to tell by writing a blog. I just give you some suggestion if anyone who is interested in this area we can have a nice discussion because I don't want to talk too much in Blog, it is too complex^_^.

1 comment:

Bill said...

What a good article. It give a suprise that you know so many terminological vocabularies. Good for you.