Sunday, November 18, 2007

My exchange life in Canada

I was a member of exchange program. This is ours traditional exchange program in BCCSC. Our school had sent many exchange students to Canada for every year and we had built a good relationship with Canadian education system. The New Brunswick is one of the most successful participator in those Canadian provinces. In order to improve ours English speaking skill. We were sent to three different cities in New Brunswick, Riverview the place where I lived and study for four months. It was a long journey to Riverview it took me almost one day’s time and over 12 hours were spent on the air plane. After hard day’s journey my exchange life began. The Riverview is a town and has small population, it next to the Moncton which the third biggest city in New Brunswick, at first I thought that the Riverview is the uptown of the Moncton but it not they are two independently cities. Although Riverview is a small town but I like it very much because it is quiet and safe and not too many traffic the environment also great the air is very fresh because the large forest. It is a great place to grown. The Canadian are very kindly and friendly those feeling are given to me when I just arrived. All of the exchange student had a host family to live in and getting a good care. I was very lucky because I lived in a warm family as same as my real home there are only two people in my family two old people they are both over 60 years old. When they were told that I will leave soon and they said they will miss me. We studied in Riverview high school. There is only one high school in this area so ours school had a lots of students. Ours course in RHS are not very mach but I needed have the same course for four months! I couldn’t believe it! But I learnt lots of useful thing from Canadian course and also met many good Canadian friends. I was very excited. The time goes fast now we will go to leave here there are so many things and peoples to miss, I would miss my host family I would miss my Canadian teacher I would miss my partner and I would miss everybody who lives in this town and give them best wishes.

3 comments:

maja said...

That sounds like an interesting exchange program, and it's great you enjoyed your time in Eastern Canada! I've never been anywhere else in Canada but BC and Alberta. Next time, I'll have to travel East.

Scott Douglas said...

I didn't know you studied in New Brunswick. I once went there on holiday. It was awesome!

Megan said...

That happened a long, long time ago.