Monday, November 12, 2007

I am so boreddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!


During my holiday I watched a series it called band of brothers it told me a story of people can develop a relationship of brother during the wartime. The man of E company fought their life against German Nazi. They saw how their brothers died just before them. They were from different city, but the war had put them together and made them brothers of the army. The sitcom showed a picture of war, its cruelty and coldness; however, the film also told us a beautiful story of brotherhood and friendship. I love series because it had created many characters that are very common, not far away from us real life, yet they are also uncommon in the sense that they were ready to give their life to the liberation of mankind. After enduring basic training at Camp Toccoa, Georgia, Easy Company heads to Aldbourne, England to prepare for the invasion of Europe. In few the weeks before D-day, Easy Company heads to Uppottery, England to prepare for dropping into Europe. In Toccoa, Ga., 1942, a new group of young men begins voluntary training to become members of one of America's newest military force - the paratroopers. As training progresses Lt. Winters (main character) , a junior officer who's earned the respect and admiration of Easy Company. On September 17th, 1944, Easy Company drops into German-occupied Holland for Operation “MARKET-GARDEN” (very famous). A group of fresh paratrooper joins Easy Company after drop into German-occupied Holland for Operation Market-Garden. Easy and a cluster of British tanks are attracted from a nearby town by the best German force(SS- Schutzstaffel) The Allied plan to enter Germany through Holland and end the war before Christmas fails. I could remember how many times that I have watched this series before because it is really worthy to watch hundred of times!!!

5 comments:

Allen said...

I love this series sooooo much but I should say Steven Spielberg is a miracle. He usually prepares a movie for years and all the actors in one movie have to know the whole plot. "Schindler's list" is my favourite by the way.

However,that watch any movies for a hundred times will surely makes anyone get boreddddddd.

maja said...

It's incredible how many movies have been made on World War II. Some of them are very interesting and educative. I have never heard of the one you described in your blog.

Bill said...

I have been saw this series twice because I like it. I saw the real brotherhood between different people and I also saw the cruelty of wars.

Scott Douglas said...

I like this show too. It's really great!

Megan said...

That is cool.

PS: Allen! I like "Schindler's list", too.