Sunday, June 24, 2007

That a day!!


Today was a “nice” day everything was perfect except the weather. I got up at 11 o’clock and had a wonderful breakfast. After that, as usual I opened my computer and did some daily routine such as check e-mail, read some news, and etc. When I was checking the e-mail, I was told by post office that I need to pick up a package, which I ordered form internet store. The weather was good neither too hot nor too cold; therefore, I decided to go to pick up my package. After I picked up my package, suddenly the weather altered. It was starting to fall hail with heavily rain! Unfortunately I did not bring my umbrella! When I arrived at home, my t-shit has been wet by the heavily rain. Eric sent a message to tell me if I want to go out and eat or not. I was starved at that time. The weather turned back to normal. Then I went to downtown and had a nice dinner with Eric and Ella. That a day!

1 comment:

Allen said...

You got up so early man!