Thursday, June 28, 2007

Major essay!!! I love gaming system



Today we have finished the first draft of chronological essay. I wrote about the computer. As you guys know I am very insterested in computer relative stuffs. I felf very self-confindent when I was writing the essay. This is a very important essay it worth 15%!!!. If this time I fail or I do not need to put any effort on the rest of the studying, so I paid extra attendtion to this essay, and I chose a topic that I am acquainted. ok let me talk about my topic. My topic is about building up your personalized computer system as knowen as DIY. I posted a blog before about the DIY but this time was different from the one I did on the blog. In my essay I introduced the hardwear that a computer concludes, and also two different opinions for two different groups of people. The people who are crazy for computer games and who want to do some typing or text editing works. For the game player the high performance graphic card and CPU are necessary; on the other hand, the fancy gaming fact or high performance graphic fact are not needed for those poeple who are not instested in 3D game. Even though the gameing system may cost more money, people are willing to pay for it. I am the one who are will to pay for the gaming system. Personally, I fall in love with xbox360 and PS3, but I love computer even more than those vedio game. Without me my computer is nothing; however, without my computer I am nothing.

2 comments:

Allen said...

I love your blog this time, which has spoken out my feeling.

I am a PC game fan and I wanna have my own gaming computer:

Intel core 2(CPU)+ 1GB memory+ 160GB hard drive+ Geforce8800(VGA)+
Benq FP93G(monitor)+ Micosoft(Keyboard)+Logitech G1(mouse)+A90(earphone)...
TOTAL:1,1000 or more. LOL!

Anonymous said...

That is an interesting topic, but if you are not use to it that might be hard to understand. I hope regina didnt have problems when correcting your essay..

See ya..